Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 01:24 AM   #6
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
We are in our second Thor and are very pleased! Our first Thor had zero defects. Our second, and current Thor, has only a couple of minor problems that can be easily remedied. I been RVing a long time and talked to a lot of owners of Thor and just about every other model, they all have problems and a lack of quality control. Would I buy a third Thor, absolutely I would! Thor had a floor plan we liked, we bought it and are very happy with it!

If you read other forms you'll read the same things as on this forum. Understand that Thor is the largest manufacturer of coaches so there are more complaints. Sorry that people have problems, it's true that they do, but they can be remedied. Perhaps you might feel more comfortable buying used after someone else has taken care of the repairs.

As for motels, we don't like sleeping in a bed that is full of someone else's germs and bugs. We prefer to sleep in our own bed, use our own bathroom, and cook on our own stove. Just my opinion.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum