Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 02:42 AM   #7
mountainsam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: California
THOR #6701
Quote:
Originally Posted by sforl View Post
I'm certain this has been asked a million times ,but I've searched and can't find the answer.
What should the tire pressure be for the rear tires on a 2017 Thor Axis 25.2?
Mine are reading 54 psi. I asked the dealer and they told me this was the correct pressure but as usual I have little to no confidence in what they say!
Is 54 psi the correct pressure? It seems low considering the front tire psi is 80.
Thanks
PS Also I can't reach one of the inner tire valve stems to check its pressure! It's jammed against the rim of the outer tire! This is one of the many things the dealer said they fixed but obviously did not!
I just went through this issue last week. One of the dual tires was delivered with 35 psi from the dealer. I went to the tire store I will be using and they found a loose valve extension and repaired it. They inflatted all tires according to the chart on the drivers door post and recommended that pressure. They also said any time I am in the area stop by for a free tire check and especially before trips.
They didn't charge anything for the service. Problem solved

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum