Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 01:07 PM   #2
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Don't have a 25.1 but given how the air mattresses were supplied for our 24.1 I can hazard a guess:
The battery air mattress is for the front drop-down bunk as both the bunk and the mattress are more "twin sized" than the plug-in self-inflating air mattress (which on your 25.1 I'd guess is for the rear bed).
Our 24.1 also came with the same two air mattresses: The battery one works on the drop down bunk and the self-inflating one works on the fold out sofa/bed in the slide.
Given that the 24.1 comes with a spot to store its two tables (behind the sofa) I would bet that the 25.1 has a spot to store the table when not in use (from the looks of the floorplan--I haven't seen one yet as the local dealers refuse to bring anything but a 24.1 to the shows! arrgg--I would bet there is someplace to store it in that back "booth" perhaps under it, or behind somewhere).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.