Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 08:57 PM   #1
needlenoses

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: British Columbia
THOR #7659
Challenger Slide Issue

Ok, I have a slide issue with our 2010 Challenger KT. Two weeks ago all was well. This week we took it out and only the passenger side long slide works. The other two front slides, nothing. Cant be batteries as the big slide works. Tried to run them out on genie and SP. There is a small generic diagram for me to work from so than I can locate relays, controllers etc. I don't really know what these components look like. Must be something common to the two slides.
Going back out to the coach on Sunday with my meter and test lamp to see what I can find. Once fuses are checked, I figure /I should start at the control panel.

Any ideas to trace this out would be appreciated.
The enable relay is on the firewall ( apparently ) but I don't know what it looks like.
The slideroom relay or relays should be behind the control panel ( I think ). The motor controller might be up behind the wood trim but I cant see both of these units being broken.

Slide is made by Accuslide.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide Room Drawing Challenger.jpg
Views:	939
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	5038  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.