Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 01:26 PM   #27
Scintor

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 33.2
State: Oregon
THOR #4145
Smile Happy Palazzo owner

We bought a previously owned 2014 Palazzo 33.2, and we are very pleased with it. Perhaps the most important decision you'll make in the buying process is the dealer from whom you purchase. Paying an experienced inspector to look over the coach is an excellent idea. That, plus the fact that you can work a wrench and a screwdriver, says that you are well suited to the RV life style. We like the views we get with our Palazzo...lots of window space in all the right places. Finally, we purchased an extended warranty, because although I have worked on cars (as a hobby), I know very little about diesels. The warranty gives me piece of mind. The Palazzo comes with a highly respected Cummins engine on a Freightliner chassis, so my concerns may have been misplaced, still.....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.