Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 11:55 PM   #18
jtroop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 34F
State: Michigan
THOR #7673
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guidrys View Post
JTroop,

All of the electrical systems along with the fresh water tank are located under the bed. Its accessible only by unscrewing the panel under the mattress located right above the 120v and 12v circuit breaker panels. My rapid camp module was screwed to the left of the panels. It can be easily found for it has a wire hanging that is the antenna. No where on this board is labeled 'Rapid Camp.'

In all honesty, I don't use the 'Rapid Camp' feature much. I used it a few times when I was close to trees near the slide. I can always solicit DW to help if need be.

Also, don't rely on the rapid camps ability to retract your awning in during rain storms. Its not quick by any means, and after having to replace my carefree awning arms, its not worth the hassle.

DW and I love the coach. Not a major issue. Be sure to do a thorough walk thru when you take delivery of your coach. Have them fix everything before signing the paperwork and/or driving off.

PG

Thanks for the info! I nust got the rig home and she drove great. So much. better than what we had.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.