Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 01:47 AM   #2
RipVanWinkle

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Texas
THOR #1291
Driving down the road feelling bad.....well afterwards I did... About 50 miles outside Boulder, CO on I-76 we looked over to the Radio and saw that the entire radio fell inside the Dashboard.

JOY TO THE WORLD...

My blood was boiling and we called THOR when we got to our campsite. First they asked WHO INSTALLED THAT RADIO ??? Well it was you clowns... YES you sent me a replacement once cause the sound on the current one doesnt work but you send it too late for me to put it in and it's in the original package.

So I took a closer looks and it seem that the entire enclosure is only held but the "lips" of the frame and it seems that whichever 6 fingered inbred they let work on this can't measure or cut straight.

I was able to bend the frame back and over the lip but haveto see if I can find some strips I can stick behind so it wont slip back again so easy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum