Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Mice
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 11:22 AM   #15
Hudsoner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29D
State: Florida
THOR #5756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalman View Post
Hudsoner,
Since you have have attempted and possibly succeeded in mouseproffing your RV with steel wool and silicon (caulk I presume), are you sure the pest repeller is doing anything to ward off mice? But I might give it a try, just as insurance.

I park our RV under a shed roof next to the barn which is almost 100 feet from the house, and wonder how bothersome the pest repeller is on the outside of the RV? I'd hate to have to listen to a disturbing sound all day and night from the house or when working in the barn.
I can hear the thing working inside when I stand next to the Rv, but it is not that loud that I see it as a disturbance.
I don't know for sure, whether it is my steel wool and caulking, or whether it is the pest repeller that keeps mice out of my unit.
I just know that the thing keeps my dog out of the motorhome, and I assume that it must be similar uncomfortable for mice, too.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum