Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 01:33 AM   #4
aero77

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Mulrenan View Post
hello my family and I will soon take delivery of 2015 ACE 29.2 Thor motorhome and seek any comments in the forum about this unit or Thor motorhome line overall.
Welcome to club. There is alot of info out there, just go through it and use what you want and bypass the biased info. Just realize that people that have complatints tend to vent more on forums than people who are happy with no complaints. I probabaly would never had bought my Thor if I took to heart everthing I read, but all RV manufacturers have issues. I didn't get discouraged I took the plunge anyways and have not regreted it. We enjoy it very much and these forums have many improvement ideas that come in handy. If there is any questions, I'm sure you will get plenty on help on here or some other RV forums. Congrats, and enjoy your new rig.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum