Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 11:01 PM   #1
westlaker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Wyoming
THOR #7482
New ACE 30.2 shower leak

So I purchased a 2017 ACE 30.2 from the Albuquerque Camping World. We love the coach... but, the shower leaks.

I stayed next door for 5 days and brought it in to them 4 days in a row... they can not seem to fix the leaks in this shower. I'm starting to think this is over their heads. Should I call Thor? Is there a known issue with this shower? They guy reinstalled the drain and the 4 little brads in the shower wall at knee height. We know the leak happens in the shower somewhere because there is not a leak until you take a shower.

I'm going back next week for another try. They also gashed my driver's seat by opening the slide with it in the back position.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum