Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 02:54 AM   #3
westlaker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Wyoming
THOR #7482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amespa View Post
At camp site: lowered levelers, slid out slide, both with the remote but watched carefully inside and out. When I went back inside, the overhead bed had fallen on one side only, at least 8-10"! Pins were not in due to alignment problem they needed to fix. I actuallly contacted THOR and they emailed me some instructions that didn't work. Told me to put the bed down all the way and then back up again until it straightened out. Problem was bed started scraping on the other wall so bad it just got worse. Called dealership and luckily their service dept was open and he walked me through it. Was good to know exactly what to do and he let me know if the slide out ever came off track, the same process should be used.

More or less put it up to the top and hold the switch at least 10-15 seconds after the "motor" stops. Sounds like it will go through the roof but it won't. Then lower about 1" and raise it agaun doing the same thing. I did this 3 or 4 times and it leveled and worked perfectly the entire trip. I made sure pins were in during drive home.

When you call Thor what number do you call?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.