Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Ace 29.3
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 12:40 PM   #4
Ed-Helen pns

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Florida
THOR #698
Ours is about a year old and put about 2800 miles on it. Nothing really to complain about. Everything works as expected. There were some loose screws and minor fix up jobs but none required a trip to a RV shop. The counter space is a little small if you are preparing a big meal instead of a steak or hot dogs, space becomes a premium. But we have a coffee pot, a toaster on the counter and usually a box with a cake or pie inside.
I wish it had a little more outside storage as I (We) carry a lot of junk and two small dogs.
The best thing I did to it was to put in a black tank flush. Dump the tank, turn on the hose and everything is clean.
The check engine light comes on and off at will and Ford can't figure it out. It's been back twice to Ford and they can't figure out the problem. I am keeping a log of everything in case something happens further down the road.
A larger model ACE pulled in a few spaces down and they have no complaints.
I know it gets a lot of bad raps but you are buying basically an entry level RV. Don't expect all of luxuries of a $150-200K RV.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.