Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 12:47 AM   #1
dapperdan

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3221
Level Up Problems: UPDATE

I just wanted to update people here. We were having problems with our level up system on our MS. I had an appointment set for last month to have our front jacks rebuilt by Roberts Quality RV Repair. While on the the way my wife and I decided to have some unrelated work done on our Suites at Twin Lakes RV in LaGrange IN.

We stayed in Shipshewana for the first evening and a guy with a MS spotted the blocks under our front jacks and asked why our trailer was on blocks... so I explained our situation. This guy "urged" me to call Lippert as he had just had his unit in to Lippert the week before for jack replacement at NO COAST to him! Later that evening this same guy came by again with another gentleman (also an MS owner), they both STRONGLY urged me to call Lippert but this time they gave me a contact name. I thought I'd try once more, what did I have to loose? Well I was put in contact with Josh Northham at Lippert and he assured me my jacks would be replaced and at NO CHARGE to me! So day before yesterday we were at Lippert at 7:00 am and as promised our jacks were replaced and it was N/C. The new rams are way different then the old ones, I'm looking forward to not stressing out over the front jacks.

Josh told us when we made the appointment it would take two days to complete but when dropping off the RV the tech that was going to do the work on it told me had a "good feeling" about our job and he thought he might be finished by 3:30. Around 2:00 or so we decided to drop in to see how the job was going, to my amazement they were just wrapping up the work! We were headed home after paper work and re-loading some of our "stuff" back into the basement by 3:00 pm!

Life is good now.

Dan

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.