Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 01:51 AM   #1
ayersdci@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #7868
I am truly stumped.

Greetings fellow Thorians. I am the proud owner of a BEAUTIFUL 1997 Residency 3480 that is in virtually new condition. 20,000 miles with impeccable maintenance records maintained by one owner prior to me. I am an experience MH person and an electrician, as well aqs a plumber so I normally know my way around the mechanical aspects of a MH. but this one has me baffled. My unit has a 30,000Btu ducted furnace, according to the documentation that came with the coach. It has the original Duo-therm thermostat and that also controls the 2 A/C units on the roof. (2 Zones). The problem is, I have no control for the furnace, I toggle through the mode button on the thermostat and my only options are of, fan only, or cool. on either zone setting. The thermostat apparently does not recognize there is a heating system. Are there some hidden fuses that, if blown, will not allow the thermostat to recogn ize the presence of a furnace? Any help would be appreciated

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.