Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 02:42 PM   #26
Bruce

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #1503
On my unit fuse 6 in the distribution box is labeled stereo and it does cut the power to the stereo when removed. Also, I noticed that the location has an LED that lights when the circuit is broken so if that fuse was your problem it would be illuminated.

The electrical diagram must be out of date. The date on it would indicate that it was done prior to production. I think the front distribution box was eliminated in the final production version.

If fuse 6 is good then you need to look elsewhere for the problem.

Does your radio have an internal fuse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
First things first though: still have to find the fuse! LOL
That explains the 50AMP fuse located in the back of the cabinet beneath the sink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
(The Vegas/Axis has a powered 12V isolation relay: The switch for it is near the step but you can hear it click over somewhere in the front passenger side.)
Bruce

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum