Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 06:59 PM   #17
dapperdan

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickbender View Post
Was wondering what issues you were having with jacks? Also phone number of contact? What plant Location # did you use for service ?
I'm having a drifting issue with mine while traveling.
Our trailer would't stay up (level) once we dropped it, sometimes it would stay level for a day or two and sometimes as soon as we dropped it it would start drifting down. Towards the end of the ordeal our jacks would drift down as we traveled down the road. While on our way to go to Indiana a few weeks ago we had to stop about every hour and bring the front jacks up. In about an hour the off door side would drop about 8" to 10". Sucked BIG time and very aggravating to say the least.

Call Lippert's customer service 574-537-8900 and ask to speak to Josh Northam, he's the "man" taking care of DRV claims for the Level Up system. Josh will instruct you as to what building to report to. It's on Century Drive in Goshen. BTW there's a TON of LCI plants in the area!

Good luck, I'd say call Mr. Northam and talk to him......

Dan

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum