Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 06:44 PM   #18
Larry Mac

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar bath & 1/2
State: New Mexico
THOR #1366
Send a message via AIM to Larry Mac Send a message via Yahoo to Larry Mac
Wow you did this three times?

From what I have heard & seen, everyone in the RV industry is too busy to do it right the first time but, not too busy to do it over.

On my Thor Miramar it's a beautiful Unit with a lot of little mistakes. I had a satellite dish install then had Dish Network come out and install two channel boxes which immediately started to run the batteries down. The Dish guy disconnected all the other antenna's. Yes, dish worked but, nothing else. Then when I get out of state I can only get pay per view?

I had to back to the dealer pay $300 to have everything the dish guy disconnected reconnected. I should have just got 300 1 dollar bills and threw them up in the air! Everything now is working but, I seriously doubt if I will ever use dish.

I found out that buying an RV is right up there with a death in the Family & Divorce! I think I have bought my first & last RV!

Larry Mac,

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum