Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 11:31 PM   #11
davidgebo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #1466
I have already expressed my opinions and experiences with our 2014 Vegas. I will say that we do like the handling, maneuverability, and how nimble this coach is in traffic, and just driving in confines spaces, such as parking lots and cramped campground sites. We had a 2010 Tiffin Allegro 30 DA that was a good coach, but the wife would not drive it because it was taller, handled like a bus, and 6 feet longer than the Vegas. We got about 6-7 mpg with the Tiffin, and 9-10 with the Vegas towing our PT Cruiser. We had, and are still resolving quality control issues, both factory and dealer shortcomings. Nonetheless, we have traveled and camped with this coach quite a bit, and do enjoy it, and will more so, when we finally have all the issues resolved. We feel the design and usefulness of the coach is worth going thru these teething pains.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum