Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 01:50 PM   #38
croused

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #6877
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage View Post
Our Vegas has been sitting in the storage lot for three weeks since we got home from wintering in Florida. Yesterday I took it out to top off the fuel tank and run an errand which required more carrying space than our car offers. It was raining cats and dogs, the wind was blowing with 35mph gusts and it was generally a miserable day.

But about half way through my trip I realized that I had a big grin on my face and I was having a great time. Of the four motorhomes that I've owned, this Vegas is the only one that is fun to drive. I felt like pointing the nose west and seeing how far I could get before sundown. When I got home I logged into RV Trip Wizard and started thinking about where we could go in the next few weeks - just for the fun of it.

I'm not a handy type. I avoid using any tool more complicated than a screwdriver. We've had the Vegas for just over a month and already put 4000 miles on it and we're having a ball. Yes, there have been some minor issues and we've spent some additional money on those issues. But we've seen some parts of the country that we had previously missed, met a lot of really nice folks and we're having a ball.

As Steve70605 points out, a company with almost 50% market share is going to have almost 50% of the customers with complaints. But they've also got a heck of a lot of customers who are having the time of their life.
well said!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum