Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 10:50 PM   #1
rahrenswa

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds Siesta 26BE
State: Washington
THOR #1566
New to forum and Thor Motorhome

Hi,
I just purchased a used 2008 Four Winds Siesta 26BE on a Workhorse chassis. I am replacing a 31 foot 1996 Winnebago Winnie Winnie DL. The dealer is prepping the Four Winds, so I won't be picking it up for a week and a half. I am excited about my new purchase and hope I made the right decision.

My only concern with the Siesta is its limited storage. I had mass storage inside and outside with the Winnebago, and I am not sure where I am going to put everything I have have grown used to having along with me. I would be interested in any storage ideas from other owners of Four Winds Siestas.

I am also like to know how fellow owners feel about their Four Winds Siestas. I loved the Minnie Winnie, but it is approaching 20 years old. I am planning on full timing when I retire in 3 years, and hope I made a good choice.
Thanks for your comments and help!
Rick

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.