Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 04:22 PM   #9
MGoBlue

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.1
State: California
THOR #2792
Gusty winds on our cross country trip this past weekend and Monday

We drove from California to New Mexico. New Mexico to Oklahoma. Then Oklahoma to Alabama. Every day there were extremely gusty winds. No rain at all. I was able to keep my 2016 Thor Axis 25.1 easily under control going 70. I believe that this was due to the fact that I had a sway bar attached before I got it aligned after our first cross country trip to California from Michigan where we bought the motorhome. On that trip, every time a semi truck went by it was hard to keep it going straight down the road at 55. Adding the sway bar made it feel like I am driving my truck down the road more than a motorhome.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum