Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 12:06 PM   #5
nosticks

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29fe
State: Florida
THOR #4656
Ok, here's the deal. You have two green flashes followed be eight red flashes, right. I have the same model as you. The cable to motor #2 (two green flashes) is broken or crushed (eight red flashes). If it is one green flash it's motor#1.

Take a pencil or something about the diameter of a pencil, open your outside electrical cable entrance door. On the back wall, find the controller. See the rectangular slot in the controller where the flashing lights are located, and next to in in the same slot to the right of the lights is a small button. Take the pencil and press the small button six times rapidly then a seventh time only hold the button down on the seventh stroke until the red and green lights begin to flash back and forth (takes a few seconds). Then go back inside and put your slide in or out whichever you wanted to do. Do the same when you want to move the slide again.

I am calling CW then Thor today for a new cable. I'll put it in and route it this time so it won't get crushed. If you don't want the hassle of diy cable install, you'll need to take it to one of CW's highly trained and competent service centers. Oh, if you should find such center, please let us know where it is located.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum