Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 11:04 PM   #16
fknapp

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Washington
THOR #6782
Slide & Bed will not extend or raise

Well my knowledgeable Thor peeps, we've been out a half dozen times with no problems with our slide but our luck just ran out. When packing up and getting ready to return the slide would not retract.
1) No error codes on the controller
2) Manual override did not work although the controller LEDs flashed as indicated.
3) Both over head bed and slide do not work.
4) 30 amp fuse in the converter fuse panel labeled Slide Power checks good as does the bed fuse. however a red LED indicator comes on when I removed the 30 amp fuse and went back out when I re-installed the fuse. No red LED when I removed the 15 amp fuse labeled Bed. Hummmm

Suggestions? I'm at a loss but do have an emergency appointment at the dealer next week as we're supposed to hit the dusty trail again for the 4th of July. I do so like to be savvy on all systems in the RV but this has me stumped.
fknapp is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum