Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 11:54 PM   #7
RipVanWinkle

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Texas
THOR #1291
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Yes I think they have different sets of drawings based on VIN--I don't think they are unique to each VIN. It is more likely they are unique to runs of coaches (e.g. build a couple of dozen, make a change, build another dozen, etc.).

The drawings I have for my coach have a "revision" box at the bottom right (since ours is a 2014--a very early Axis--they are only at revision B).
Personally I think differently ( I don't believe that every dozen RVs they say " Hey Joey, grab me the plans for Rev 1 and lets build some that way ) but would it make you feel any better if I take the post down since this seems to cause you ethical & emotional distress ? It was meant to help people and maybe give them an idea of what they are dealing with BEFORE they call THOR for support.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.