Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 12:12 AM   #8
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipVanWinkle View Post
Personally I think differently ( I don't believe that every dozen RVs they say " Hey Joey, grab me the plans for Rev 1 and lets build some that way ) but would it make you feel any better if I take the post down since this seems to cause you ethical & emotional distress ? It was meant to help people and maybe give them an idea of what they are dealing with BEFORE they call THOR for support.
LOL! Not causing me ethical nor emotional distress was just pointing out that it is Thor's copyright information and they really didn't give you permission to post it. If you want to leave it up its your choice..won't give me any heartbreak.

People have posted these diagrams on here before and I'm not the only one who has, trying to politely, remind people that these are Thor's IP and they didn't necessarily give permission to post them. In addition: Thor has been quite generous at handing these out to the owners who ask--wouldn't want to get on their bad side and have them stop handing them out because they started seeing them posted.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum