Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Gps
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 01:11 AM   #4
TyCreek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.2
State: Idaho
THOR #1944
I've been going back to a Garmin GPS every time I venture off to try other options over the last 20yrs or so. For the last couple years I've been messing around with apps for the phone and found some to be quite effective but more effort than a dedicated GPS.

I purchased the recent RV 770 release partly because it's the latest offering from Garmin. I did try to find and like other options but nothing really fit what I wanted. So, IMO ... the RV-770 was the best GPS on the market for RV travel. Anyway, it's not what I consider perfect but has been working better than expected so far. No miss-routes yet and since I've had many Garmins in the past, it was a very familiar interface. I'm really starting to like how it displays new incoming emails/messages and reads/speaks them back to me as we drive down the road.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.