Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 02:43 AM   #54
Homer3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 28H
State: California
THOR #3559
Happy Campers Here!

We bought our Freedom Elite 28H from the Bakersfield (California) Camping World two years ago. It's our 3rd RV -;; we had a 21 foot Komfort travel trailer - brand new! in 1978 - for 24 years (lived it in for 6 1/2 months while building our home; next we bought a 2 year old Itasca Class C and kept it 15 years and now the 28H.

We have enjoyed having a new motorhome and are preparing for retirement. We have had some minor issues but the dealer and Thor customer service have been good and maybe because we are experienced RV owners, haven't thought it was a big deal. Nothing is perfect and I would (and have) recommend Camping World In Bakersfield (we drove 3 hours to buy there, instead of where we actually live). I would also recommend Thor. Just my two cents.

One thing to remember about this Forum (again my two cent) people come here sometimes when they have a problem, seeking advice and possible solutions - I have done that myself. So it could appear to be a lot of unhappy people but I like to think we are all helping each other "work out the bugs." I enjoy reading the modifications/personalizations that people have done.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum