Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 09:25 PM   #12
brianh442

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 33.5
State: Washington
THOR #578
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcarter View Post
Well from bad to worse we got to the RV park and there happen to be a mobile tech right there help another RVer. We plug in everything comes on I start setting up water and sewer he comes over with voltmeter starts looking around can't​ find anything we are plugging and unplugging he getting reading and nothing. He does get the generator going we unplug not charging batteries or load it seems turn off genny, he packs up no charge he says since he could not fix anything off he goes but now shore power is not working and my built in surge protector is not on...yeah team now we are stuck with no power at a KOA right next to a big RV dealer in Inanapolis we call they say sorry I no we are 200 ft away but we can't help backed up for weeks call your dealer you bought it from ( they are in Albany NY) gee thanks I'm sure they can help, try a different mobile tech since guy who left has full voicemail box and he tries to walk me thru a few thing but can't help or come by he is almost an hour away on the other side of town so I guess I have a $100K really glorified tent with a few bells and whistles.
Is your battery switch in the USE position?

Are you priming the genny before starting? Press and hold the stop side of the genny switch for 15-20 seconds. Release and immediately press and hold the start side of the switch.

Also does your rig have an EMERG Start switch on your dash?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.