Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 05:40 PM   #22
MarylandMatt

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Maryland
THOR #7268
Yeah, that is annoying about the engine. The same lockout also applies to the awning, you can not bring it in our out while the engine is running. Depending what I am doing, I like to do that last to keep shade on the side of the rig.

The back storage compartment, it is a little odd shape, we have a fold up table we bring, so I created a support for it, so that it is easier to load up things above and below that.

I will admit, I did have trouble with the dumping the first time. I thought someone had put something in the wrong place and the hole did not line up to the pipe. I tried to find an elbow that would fit. Finally, I did find that the entire part rotated out. It was very weird and not obvious, well not obvious to me.

Have fun camping...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum