Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 05:44 PM   #23
macgyvr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31E
State: Indiana
THOR #7936
Send a message via ICQ to macgyvr Send a message via AIM to macgyvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMatt View Post
Yeah, that is annoying about the engine. The same lockout also applies to the awning, you can not bring it in our out while the engine is running. Depending what I am doing, I like to do that last to keep shade on the side of the rig.

The back storage compartment, it is a little odd shape, we have a fold up table we bring, so I created a support for it, so that it is easier to load up things above and below that.

I will admit, I did have trouble with the dumping the first time. I thought someone had put something in the wrong place and the hole did not line up to the pipe. I tried to find an elbow that would fit. Finally, I did find that the entire part rotated out. It was very weird and not obvious, well not obvious to me.

Have fun camping...
Yeah I finally figured out the awning safety deal too. If only there was a way to get around some of that...

I'm still trying to get things organized in the back compartment. I have a table too that I did not pack on the last trip but may put in the Jeep to take with us this coming trip.

I had to look at that dump deal myself. I thought why would it point up, that won't get it all out. Then I saw the spot in the bottom where you pull the plug and determined that it had to turn down.

Thanks. Maybe we'll get some other 31E owners in here.

mac 'the things I did to get bunk beds' gyvr

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum