Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Rest Stops
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 08:33 PM   #29
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfryman View Post
Yet Florida Turnpike reststops have places for trucks to connect air conditioning into the cab area from the drivers window (for a fee of course) to keep the sleeper cool without having to have the truck running while they "rest". Talk about mixed signals.
Florida and 'mixed signals' seem to go together from my short time living in this state... Amazing how many local people needed to chase birds from their crops last week - the only way fireworks are legal in the state... lol
Just sign a statement at the corner fireworks stand, and have fun.

But that's a bit off topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneilkeys View Post
BEAMALARM.COM (a personal website) See post #11 this thread.

Disagreeing in part with the list you posted.

Maybe Thorum members from these states could chime in and give their take on whether their state allows at least one night overnight parking? It would be nice to have a working, composite list. Maybe in a separate "pinned" thread?
I knew I saw a list before - didn't realize it was in the same thread... Nice thing about the internet - you can always find conflicting info... But the point was it certainly isn't 'allowed' everywhere...

A consolidated/validated list would be nice..
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.