Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 12:18 AM   #7
Tytlfamily

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: Texas
THOR #1599
I'm really glad to hear that. Since I have not even had mine a month yet, and after reading some of the terrible stories people have had with their coaches, when all my lights and electrical stuff quit working....I immediately started thinking..'Ok, here we go" i guess I was just waiting for something bad to happen, after reading so many negative things about new Rv's!! So I was afraid when I pulled down one of the lights to check it....my roof would cave in..LOL. And yet, it was just a simple fuse. I have to remind myself that usually people only come to the internet to complain, so the negative reviews of things I think can be pretty skewed!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum