Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 10:10 PM   #7
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockChuck92 View Post
Thanks for sharing that Dave! I sure look forward to the day when we can call cancer a defeated foe; it's taken FAR too many good people far too early. But in the meantime, I'm looking forward to living out some of my dad's RV dreams! Do you recommend FMCA? Is it similar to a Good Sams or CW membership? I've read conflicting information on joining membership clubs. I'd like to get your thoughts!

I highly recommend FMCA, great organization with the goal of promoting RVing! It's not like Good Sam. There is a monthly magazine and several good benefits. There are several rallies each year around the country, which are not only fun but have some great seminars. I don't remember when I first joined, it was a long time ago, I encourage everyone to join just because I think they do a lot for RVing. If you decide to join add my number to your application, no real benefit to me but I like to know I helping to promote FMCA. There are regional clubs that also have rallies. Cost to join is minimal but well worth it IMHO!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum