Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 09:21 PM   #1
Dbadger777

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Michigan
THOR #6009
Our trip to Thor repair in Wakarusa.

We just got back from the Thor repair facility in Wakarusa. It was a very good experience and has left me much more optamistic about our coach and Thor.
I don't intend to trash my dealer, but in the two days at the repair facility, things were fixed that had been attempted three times at the dealer. Nothing was done half way. One piece of sagging foam seal, let to completely resealing both driver and passenger side front windows with an upgraded rubber seal. They found and fixed things that I hadn't noticed. They system checked everything, inspected and sealed my roof. Brett was so through in the walk thru. Not just waiting for questions, but pointing out things to make sure we understood them. I am so pleased, our door finally shuts and latches properly!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.