Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 08:26 PM   #12
Wonderdog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #4466
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghof View Post
Day tripping the UP! It's 300 mile long with tons of things to do. The tourist traps are great but there is superb outdoor activities. Tell us your interests. I lived in the Sault 38 years.

I didn't realize the distances involved. We may cut our stay at Straits SP and wander north and west. We're interested in bike trails, hiking trails, the beauty rewarded by leaving the road and visiting sites requiring some effort to get to. Definitely not shoppers but interested in food that is unique to areas visited. The Soo locks and watching ships sounds fun. Reminds me of being in New Orleans, looking up and seeing a freighter way above you. Lots of history to learn while wandering.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum