Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 02:50 AM   #40
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by airforceret View Post
Congratulations. I hope they redeem themselves with us too. We're still waiting for a resolution. Pretty sure it's going to take more than a technician to turn our E350 into an E450. I made contact with them again last week but it's back to the silent treatment. I have all the documentation proving it should have been an E450. Their website, their brochure, and the build sheet I filled out and emailed the dealer. They don't make an E350 with 22,000 GCVW. Or !4,500 GVW. The build sheet actually states E450.
You say "turn our E350 into an E450". Did you accept the coach and drive off the dealer's lot with the E350 emblems on both sides of the cab?

In your case Thor's disclaimer on their website (located in the terms of use, is:

"The depictions of recreational vehicles on this Website are for general information purposes only as to recreational vehicles assembled by Thor Motor Coach during the current model year. Since we continually strive to improve our products, actual products may differ and prices, specifications and features (including styling, colors, construction, equipment and materials) are subject to change without notice."

Their brochures have a statement that reads something like the specs, colors features etc... at the date the brochure was printed which is generally located on the last page right below the disclaimer. In fact this section is titles "Important - Please Read" in all caps, bold font. Any order placed after the date printed on that brochure could have different specs.

A similar description is on the order form. And as a note on this, you only have an order form and not a build sheet. The build sheet lists all components assembled to include the model and serial numbers for those components. The production hard card page of the build sheet will list the chassis to include VIN, wheelbase if applicable, tire size etc...

Yes, your order form says E450 but it also states prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.

If your dealer know you wanted the E450 Chassis your beef may be more with them than with Thor.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum