Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 12:54 AM   #3
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron1Z View Post
Cameras all worked when I picked up new coach, on my way home from florida they worked sometimes, now they are not working at all, just says NO SIGNAL.
Any ideas where to look so I can make the repair myself??
Take the top of the dash off and look down and probably to the right for a small silver box, this is the camera switch. Check connections on the switch, three camera inputs, one output, and a wiring harness for power and triggers. I kept getting intermittent camera signals on my coach, when I took it in for warranty the switch box was bad.

If you're under warranty go to the dealer, if not you can get a replacement from this company: https://www.rearviewsafety.com

Several of us have installed a 9" quad view monitor on the dash from the same company. Monitors from Amazon don't have the same camera connections, the monitor from Rear View Safety is basically plug and play with the exception of the wiring which is very simple.

Go to Modifications and updates, Jerry's Hurricane mods, last few pages but don't remember which one has tips on how to install if you want. Personally I think this is a great mod because I can actually see what's behind me now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2087.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	6025

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.