Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 01:54 AM   #50
laberj45

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #4636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Who is paying for 5 months (and counting) of attorney fees?! I believe I'd just get it cleaned up, take it to a dealer and trade it in on another unit. It'd have to be cheaper and you wouldn't lose a whole year of family camping. It'd be aggravating but obviously so is the route you've chosen. Good luck.
Have you ever heard of anyone going this route? To let a dealer sell you an RV for $117,000 that was incorrectly manufactured and sold to us is just wrong. Adding a recurring slide system that slides out while driving (due to poor diagnosis and repairs from the dealer/Thor) is the type of issue that the consumer has to dig his heals in don't you think? To do anything else, would be insane.

If money wasn't an issue, then I guess I could take a $20,000 hit and think nothing about it. But being who I am - I feel the RV manufacturers and dealerships do need to be held in check when they screw up. That is what I intend to do (and encourage others, in our situation, to do the same).

I'll be honest Pete, I have been tempted to throw in the towel, as we really do miss camping.... I'll keep you posted.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.