Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 03:11 AM   #52
Sam54

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 35C
State: Texas
THOR #8460
I agree same headaches with Hurricane 35C

I'm taking my 2016 Hurricane 35C out for her maiden voyage after a headache filled journey from Orlando where I purchased to Dallas where I reside. Initially at the dealer they replaced a thermostat, part of the leveling system (I'll go into that later), and various other small flaws. I found on the journey to Dallas there was more levelling problems (to the point one dropped down and was scraping road every time I took a bump), also major leak in the water holding tank which they were supposed to have fixed at the Thor repair center near me (they didn't). Finally thought everything was trip ready after I had two extra batteries, a W/D, a rear sway bar and front stabilizer bar at a repair center near me. Well, the levelling is acting up again, the generator quit, trying to reset the leveler has left me without A/C in the cab. The rear view cam was only working with the generator going, but now seems to have reverted with it's hopefully only temporary demise. The entertainment center has ongoing problems....I never remembered my Dad's Coachman in the 80's having half the problems this POS is giving me. What was supposed to be a fun journey to LA, up to Seattle, and back though Colorado is becoming an ongoing headache. At this point I'm thinking of cutting my loses and getting rid of it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.