Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 12:13 PM   #45
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
mac, Looks like you are making great progress on getting through all the little things. I've completely lost count of how many little issues like that I have addressed.....and still need to. Seems like its never ending.

My wife asked me once when i was in the middle of trying to figure out a solution..."Do you like doing this stuff?". Well, yes, it's sortof like a hobby I guess. I do enjoy some of it. It's only the emergency stuff on the side of the road that isn't enjoyable.... or when getting crunched for time.

On another note....did you ever get a weight for that rig?
Mine is a different floor plan but the same size, so probably rough ballpark similar in overall weight....although that full wall slide likely affects balance Curious how your axle weights, or better your corner weights, look with the trailer and jeep in tow. I so far haven't towed anything with my rig.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.