Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 03:13 PM   #49
99dart

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: SOB 2014 Meridian 36M
State: Washington
THOR #7205
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
yeah.... but actually, she asked me that while I was doing stuff while sitting in the campground.
Sometimes it seems that's about the only time I have free to tinker on stuff. It's in a way more trouble to do projects at home because my limited time is being split and pulled there. The only exception is that at home I have more tools and hardware.....and I usually come up short of something I need when in the CG doing stuff.

When DW asked me that, it was the day after our blowout on I-95. I was sitting in a CG researching replacement tire options.
I like doing small stuff at the campground. My wife likes to read, so it gives me something to do when just chilling at the CG. The last trip with our G-daughters I took materials to work on the knives I customize & create handles for.
P.S. I tried attaching pic but it didn't work...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.