Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 10:25 AM   #12
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbifico View Post
Thanks for the info on the Thor Challenger 37ND. We intend to buy one of these in the Fall. I would like to find out more about it. Does it have two 6 volt batteries or two 12 volt batteries. I know that there is space available for adding to more batteries next to the others. I would also like to know the specific model of converter/charger that it has. Thanks.
The coach has 2 6 volt batteries and I have been eyeing that compartment and trying to determine when I want to add 2 more. You are correct, the space is readily available and even has the slots for the hold down straps. I plan on having a thorough weight of the coach performed at a rally in April so I'll make my final decision after weighting the rig. I have found a few warranty items that need to be worked but this list is actually shorter than the one I had for my Forest River class C when I purchased that unit.

The maiden voyage is schedule to begin in a week or two so the list may grow as the miles and use increase.

One point now, any one purchasing one in the near future, verify the spanner wrench for the water filter works on the filter housing. On mine the spanner wrench is too big and I was lucky I had a strap wrench to remove the filter housing so I could install the filter after sanitizing the fresh water system.

When I go back out to the rig I'll let you know about the converter.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum