Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 07:50 PM   #7
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
I tried to reply to your PM's mods and admin. But for some reason it will not allow me to. Not sure why. So here is my reply to your PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynosback
Dear Mods and or Admins,
Can you create a section for DRV owners as Thor bought them in January? We may need sub sections within that section down the road. But for now a section would be GREAT. Many thanks.
Your newest member,
Ryan
rynosback

PS- I have sent this message to all of the mods and admins. As I know that some are never on the forum.
I will forward this on to the owners . They are pretty good at at getting back. The problem ,may is they may have to get permission from Thor to include.
Why? Your statement is a completely different then what you state on the forum (see below in red). But if they own the forum that means that they have the power to sweep things under the rug by deleting threads and posts. Forums are a
GREAT incite for manufactures on what they are doing right or wrong. Feedback on changes and designs is CRUSIAL. I mean lets be honest, anytime something is mass produced, you can have problems. To me what makes one company better then another is how they deal with problems and issues. I mean anyone can sell you something. But when problems arise, this is when manufactures can stand out in a BIG way. Sorry for the long winded PM, but I just want to be up front with you. They may even want to add Cruiser RV also as they bought them out when they did DRV. I tried to post the link to that press release, but it will not allow me to as a new member.
Thanks,
Ryan

ThorForums.com is not in any way associated with Thor Industries or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

PS- I'm a mod on a couple of other forums so I understand a bit more then your average member.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum