Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 11:32 PM   #15
Dragon70

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.0
State: Colorado
THOR #2581
Trip to Disneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLovers View Post
Thor builds crap and everyone knows it.
Just returned from a very nice trip to Disneyland in my "piece of crap" Thor.

Must of been a fluke but the Coach ran great... yet again! Unfortunately the gas mileage doesn't seem to have changed but it seems to run stronger now that I've turned over 10,000 miles. Anybody else experience this?
A couple things I wanted to share. First, fill up before you cross into California. I filled up in Phoenix before I left at $1.99 and was greeted in Ca with $3.29. You can find it cheaper but it was right around $3 anywhere we went. That said at least a little of that tax money is making its way to the roads (vs social programs). Much of the I-10 has been resurfaced and it was a pretty nice ride much of the way to Palm Springs and beyond. We stayed at the Anaheim RV park, where we've stayed numerous times. Very clean and nice full hookup little park. Not a lot of room between sites but who cares, your at Disneyland! A shuttle runs from the park every 20 minutes or so and your there in 5 minutes. Also wanted to say... if you've ever ridden Tower of Terror you must ride Guardians of the Universe. Now one of the best rides in either Disneyland or California adventures. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum