Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 02:35 AM   #2011
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrpt58 View Post
Yes, I saw that monitor mod on some of the back threads. While that mod is better than the stock, I'm liking a bank of 3 smaller monitors across dash, in front of steering wheel. Then all I have to do is change by eye focus to them to see the situation on all sides without the delay of the switching electronics. I'm still looking for equipment and not sure it will work out. If not, I'll be implementing the one y'all have.

I'll go look for the smaller tanks. In fact, I noticed someone posted a link to a 2 gal on Amazon for me.
Thanx,
Recie
You can set the monitor to view the three cameras at one time. Also if you dont like the camera switching when you use a signal or reverse you dont have to hook tgat up. Heres how i drive with mine. Rear camera on left. Left camera upper right, right camera lower right.

Jerry

2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.