Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 11:54 PM   #8
Travelin' Texans

Brand: Redwood
Model: 36FB
State: Arizona
THOR #3610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy101 View Post
The LED awning lights on my 2016 ACE 30.1 work as intended - w/o the bed lift switch on. Truly amazes me sometimes how the manufactures can make such crazy and out-of-this-world mistakes Sometimes you just can’t make this stuff up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle M View Post
Thanks SO much for this post! We just bought our new 2017 ACE 30.4 on Wednesday, and the LEDs worked fine during the walk-thru. But when we tried them that night at home - nada. We finally called Camping World - they suggested it could be a GFI breaker (nope!). So when we saw this post we tried turning the key on the bad - and it worked!! Nice, very nice!!
I don't think I'd call your CW for help again!! All lighting in your rv & everyone else's is 12 volt (batteries) so the GFCI (which is120 volt) will have absolutely NOTHING to do with your awning lights or any other light in your rv, they may blow a fuse though. If your microwave or various plugs don't work then check the GFCI first thing.
Replacement undetermined
Travelin' Texans is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.