Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 02:46 PM   #8
brucerpeters@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 23H
State: Florida
THOR #6951
Steve76
that's why I didn't buy my RV with any slide outs. I have friends that have slide outs that have explained the same issue when you have only a slight out on one side with two slide outs One on each side it does help balance out the weight. my main concern with slide outs is over a period of time they end up leaking. my Rv only has 3000 miles on it and I've already had to take it to the Ford dealer to have the ABS sensor replaced on the right front wheel. I am also having problems with the battery underneath the stairs that go into the living quarters the two outside cells keep losing water I took it over to camping world and they said it's still charging and they can't do anything unless it is defective and not charging their suggestion was just to keep adding water to the two cells. that was their answer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.