Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM   #1
Doreen

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: Florida
THOR #4093
Windshield wipers

I have a 2016 Vegas 24.1 on which the one year warranty recently expired. While driving on the interstate in the rain my wipers suddenly dropped out of sight and were running upside down. I turned them off. Next the passenger side wiper didn't work but the driver side did. I had the passenger side adjusted got back on the road only to have the driver side wiper quit. I managed to get where I was going by pulling over every time it rained so hard I couldn't see. I had an RV tech come out to the campground and he showed me that the splines of the arms and studs are stripped. Also an aluminum rod under the hood was broken in half. The tech told me that this should NOT have gapped on a 2016 coach! He said the whole system needs to be replaced. Has anyone else experienced this or a similar problem? I would appreciate your input! I have extended warranty insurance but looking for input before I deal with them. Thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.