Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 12:10 PM   #5
JamJanTan

Brand: Still Looking
State: Tennessee
THOR #7227
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3brady View Post
Attachment 6388
We just recently purchased our 2018 Freedom Elite 26HE. Unfortunately it is back in the shop less than two weeks after purchase for a faulty shower door top rod, crack in the clear door guard, a body scuff that was noticed at time of purchase at the dealer and an Axxera Chassis Radio that has a mind of its own, powering on and off on its own. Hoping to have it back by Labor Day weekend, but so far warranty approval and the CW Service department doesn't seem to be in a hurry to get anything done.

I don't think any of those would prevent me from camping. I simply refuse to let CW hijack my vehicle. When something needs fixing they know they have a day to get it repaired and I am bringing my RV home that day. If it were something major that might compromise safety then I might leave it. But if I can drive it there I expect to drive it home with repairs done. I will not leave my rig setting on CW parking lot while they wait for part. Just the way I try to get things done.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum