Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 03:41 PM   #17
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmlferreira View Post
I'm not sure if the problem is with the inverter or the house batteries. Every time I unplug, I get a sound alarm and the famous E02 error message. I'm going to the dealer in a couple of weeks and see what they say.
Not positive what the E02 means, but unplugged you should go from a green light to yellow, and have a battery voltage display. When plugged in, I sometimes see a voltage as high as 13.9, if the battery's are low, but it drops to about 13.1 or 13.2 as they charge up. Off the vehicles alternator, while driving, that charge voltage will go as high as 14.2, but again drops into the 13's as battery's charge up. From the pics you posted, your inverter is exactly the same as the one installed in mine. Let us know what the fix is, after the dealer looks at it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum